Safe Card Program
RISKS UNDER COVERAGE
1. Due to theft or loss of debit card,
policy shall pay 90% of fraud purchases for goods and services done by
non-authorized individuals within seventy two hours before card block by the
issuer. 10% left shall be assumed by the “insured”. As of block notice to
2. Fraud performed by non-authorized
third party will be covered and 90% of amount shall be covered if performed
within a maximum term of (30) thirty calendar days before fraud discovery. 10% left shall be assumed by the “insured”.
As of block notice to
3. While the “insured” makes transactions through Internet, debit card shall be covered.
The “Instituto” shall no cover:
1. The “insured” right for reimbursement through other means.
Fraud resulted from transactions performed by others than the “insured”, but authorized by him.
2. Cash advance under any circumstance or method used to perform it but if the “Insured” can prove he did it under repression.
3. Loss which results as per fraud usage, or card loss.
4. Loss which results of civil liability either contractual or extra-contractual.
5. Financial costs which results from fraud transactions, theft or loss of card.
6. Any charge undiscovered within
thirty days following record in statement of account.
8. Indirect or direct loss due to:
i) war, declared or non declared, civil or international, rebellion, insurrection, mutiny, terrorism, bio-terrorism, strike or popular uproar.
ii) Forfeiture, requisition or expropriation.
9. Any type of computer fraud (Phishing, etc.).
For further information, please contact us at: CentroAsistenciaBCR@banconbcr.com
Telephone: (506) 2211-1111