SINPE Interbank Transfers
The SINPE Transfers module is now available in Bancobcr.com, through which BCR cutomers can make money transfers to other banks from the National Banking System.
Aspects to take into account:
- SINPE means: Sistema Nacional de Pagos Electrónicos (National System of Electronic Payments).
- The wire transfer account number consists of 17 digit, 3 positions: entity code, 14 positions: account data and 1 position: check digit.
- The transfer can be made in any currency (dollars or colones).
- The schedule to make Interbank Transfers by Internet is 24 hours every day (7/24).
- The maximum amount to transfer is $5.000 (Five thousand dollars) per day or equal amount in colones.
- You cannot make SINPE Transfers between BCR accounts.
For further information, please
Telephone (506) 2211-1111