Tax Collection and Registration
Tax Collection and Registration is an agreement among BCR, Ministerio de Hacienda (Ministry of Finance) and Banco Central de Costa Rica (Central Bank of Costa Rica) which allows BCR collects taxes in all BCR Branches through a specialized system.
In that way, you as client and user of our institution may cancel your tax obligations, with only the submission of the corresponding form, duly completed and signed, such as:
- Sales tax
- Income tax
- Movable property and Real Estate tax
- In advance payment
- Withholding at source
- Coffee Withholding
- Selective consumption tax
- Simplified system
- Partial Income and assets payment
- Education and Culture stamp
- Annual statement of withholding summary
- Income and assets tax
- Specific taxes and other of Dirección General de Tributación Directa
If you do not have the required form, do not worry, you can obtain them in our branches.
Contact your Account Executive who will provide you with more details, or if you prefer, call or email us, and we will gladly assist you.
For further information, please contact: CentroAsistenciaBCR@bancobcr.com
Telephone (506) 2211-1111