SOCIETY FOR WORLDWIDE INTERBANK FINANCIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS
It is an international banking services organization offering a satellite system through which Banco de Costa Rica makes international transfers quickly, safely and consistently.
- Safe and established standardized procedures.
- Within seconds information is transmitted through a private Internet network.
- Used in processing transfers, letters of credit, collections and guarantees.
- 203 countries affiliated to this system.
- 7678 financial institutions worldwide
- BCR SWIFT code: BCRICRSJ code
Foreign Trade: (506) 2211-1111
Fax: (506) 2255-0221
Address: San José, Costa Rica. Central and Second Avenues; Fourth and Sixth Streets.